Planning a move, visit, or just thinking about it?
Let us help you out! Below are some helpful links with basic information to help, but please contact us if you have any questions or would like to visit for Shabbos to get a feel for the community!
- Job Postings in and around Indianapolis
- The eruv is conveniently located about a 20 minute drive from both downtown and nearby Carmel, Indiana.
- Bus line (IndyGo #28) to/from downtown passes right by the Shul
- Affordable Housing and Apartments
- Kosher Food
- Hasten Hebrew Academy
- Jewish Day School, 18 months – 8th Grade
- Local Features and Attractions
- Children’s Museum (the largest in the country!)
- Indianapolis Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Home of the Indy 500)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art and Grounds (Contains 100 acres of hiking and parks)
- Upcoming Downtown Events
- Jewish Community Center (inside the Eruv within walking distance from B’nai Torah)
- Historical districts and neighborhoods
- Bike friendly city
- Three Orthodox Synagogues